International Studies & Programs

Home > Forms


Select from the sections below based on your status to find the forms you need. 

F-1 and J-1 Students

I-20 Related

DS-2019 Related

Dual Enrollment and Reduced Course Load

F-1 Work Authorization

J-1 and J-2 Work Authorization

Driver's License & Social Security Number



Career Preparation


J-1 Scholars

H-1B Employees

MSU Departments

Comparison Charts

Employing International Students

J-1 Students

J-1 Scholars

J-1 Student Interns

H-1B Related

TN, O-1, E-3 Related

Employment-Based Permanent Residency Special Handling

Employers and J-1 Third Party Hosts