If you missed the application deadline for paid student staff, don't have time to commit to the entire ISO program but want to help, or are a member of the community who wants to greet and serve incoming international students, please fill out the online registration form to the right and we will contact you with more information as soon as possible.
ISO Student Staff
Student staff (ISO Aides and Leaders) are a vital and integral part of MSU's Office for International Students and Scholars. Why should you apply to work for ISO this August?
- Share your knowledge and experiences with others
- Meet new people; form new friendships
- Get involved with MSU's community
- Develop new skills and improve old ones
- Learn an appreciation of giving back
- Have fun!
- For further detials, see Job Description
Job descriptions and applications for Orientation Aide (OA) and Orientation Leader (OL) are available below. Please email your completed applications and supporting documents no later than date listed on the application to email@example.com.
ISO Student Staff (Orientation Aides and Orientation Leaders)
Returning Volunteer Login
New Volunteer Registration
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF documents.