If you missed the application deadline for paid student staff, don't have time to commit to the entire ISO program but want to help, or are a member of the community who wants to greet and serve incoming international students, please fill out the online registration form to the right and we will contact you with more information as soon as possible.
ISO Student Staff
Student staff (ISO Leaders and Aides) are a vital and integral part of MSU's Office for International Students and Scholars. Why should you apply to work for ISO this August?
- Share your knowledge and experiences with others
- Meet new people; form new friendships
- Get involved with MSU's community
- Develop new skills and improve old ones
- Learn an appreciation of giving back
- Have fun!
- Earn $300 for approximately 40 hours of work after completing mandatory training and shifts from August 16-23, 2013
Job descriptions and applications for Orientation Leader (OL) and Orientation Aide (OA) are available below. Please email your completed applications and supporting documents no later than March 22, 2013 to email@example.com
ISO Orientation Leaders
ISO Orientation Aides