Use your browser's "Back" button to return to the original page. Or go to HomeStudentsFamilyBack

Show Links



A spouse and children under 21 years of age are considered to be dependents of the F-1 or J-1 student and can be admitted to the US in F-2 or J-2 visa status. Please review requirements and rules governing the F-2 and J-2 visa categories as well as information on immunization, health insurance, taxes, J-2 employment and schooling for dependent children.

Please consult the International Student Advisors in the Office for International Students and Scholars for further information.

*Adobe Acrobat Reader Opens in new window is required to read PDF documents.

© 2013-2018 Michigan State University Board of Trustees