Small World Map


  • Maintaining your full time status during the school year Published: Monday, 15 Aug 2011
    International students on F-1 or J-1 visas are required to maintain full-time enrollment during the school year. For students who are unable to meet the full-time enrollment requirement, a Reduced Course Load (RCL) authorization option may be available. These options are limited and require approval in advance. Federal regulations severely limit the student’s ability to reduce the course load. If you drop below full-time without authorization, OISS is required to report this.
    Tags: Reduced course load  under enrollment