Fall 2012 insurance waiver sessions announced for international students
Published: Monday, 25 Jun 2012
Insurance Waiver Help Sessions for International Students (Fall 2012)
When: MONDAY, SEPT. 10: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
MONDAY, SEPT. 24: 2:30pm – 4:00pm
(attend only one)
Where: Wells Hall
Room B110-F (Computer Lab)
Who: For any International Student
(Especially helpful for those needing to waive the MSU/Aetna Health Insurance policy and charges)
- Please bring a copy of your current health insurance card and a copy of the policy’s “summary of benefits” information, if you already have a health insurance policy and will be requesting a waiver of the MSU policy. You will need to provide these documents before the waiver request can be approved.
- Student Health Insurance Representatives from the Human Resources Benefits Office will be available to answer questions regarding student health insurance and the waiver process.
- Computers will be available so that students can complete the waiver process with assistance.
- Please remember that if you wish to waive the student insurance coverage for Fall Semester (or for the entire year), you must complete the waiver process by September 30th.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Student Insurance Representative in the Human Resources Benefits Office at email@example.com or Last names beginning with the letters A-K, call 517-884-0144 for Ann Eure. Last name beginning with the letters L-Z, call 517-884-0170 for Michelle Fewless.