Use your browser's "Back" button to return to the original page. Or go to HomeNews

Show Links


Back to news

How do I get insurance for my family/dependents?

Posted By: OISS    Published: Friday, 24 Jun 2011

Given the high cost of medical care in the United States, MSU advises you in the strongest possible terms that all accompanying family members carry health insurance at all times. The U.S. government does not subsidize any health care costs for foreign visitors. If an uninsured family member needs medical care for any reason, your family could end up with an unmanageable financial burden. Read about your options:

Tags: dependent  insurance  child  spouse  prenatal  

© 2013-2018 Michigan State University Board of Trustees