Small World Map


Back to news

Immigration Reminder: Update Address

Posted By: Elizabeth Matthews    Published: Thursday, 02 Jan 2014

F and J students who live off campus are required to update their local residential address with the university. Failure to update your local address may affect your immigration status. Log on to the Registrar's web site to check and change your local address. Be sure to click the submit button at the bottom of the page. J-1 scholars are also required to update their residential address. J-1 scholars should send address updates via email to

Tags: immigration  address  maintainingstatus