Location and Office Hours
General Office Hours:
Monday through Friday (Make an Appointment (/https://msu.campus.eab.com))
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
(closed during lunch from
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm)
Walk-in Advising Hours:
Fall and Spring: Monday - Friday, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Walk-in hours are generally reserved for individuals who have quick 15-minute questions. No appointment is needed during walk-in hours.
- Meetings longer than 15 minutes require an appointment. Please make an appointment via Advisor Calendar (/https://msu.campus.eab.com).
- OISS will be closed on these official MSU holidays (http://www.hr.msu.edu/timoffleave/HolidaySched.htm).
- Information on travel signature procedures (http://oiss.isp.msu.edu/news/?id=1073)
- Information on how to request express mailing (/mail.htm)
Office for International Students and Scholars
Michigan State University
427 N. Shaw Lane, Room 105
East Lansing, MI 48824
Map of MSU:
COMMENT / FEEDBACK FORM
If you are a prospective student and have questions about applying to Michigan State University, please consult the International Admissions and Scholarship website (http://admissions.msu.edu/admission/international.asp) for undergraduate admission questions or the Graduate School website (http://grad.msu.edu/prospect/applyintl.htm) for graduate questions.